It's a Russian Vodka commercial, where a woman arm wrestles with a man. She's beautiful and feminine. He's an ugly brute. She takes off her shoes and presses her foot under the table, where the man loses his strength. It takes half a minute or so, more than it takes to drink a shot of Vodka, and we see his face in panic while hers is all smiles. She wins. End of clip.
I've got to say I never understood why she takes off her shoe, which is a 12 cm needle type. It would have been so much quicker and perpetual, really, not to play Cinderella. Alas, that's life! I bet she knows by now that's the only way to deal with Russian pricks and their slaves in the West.
If anyone finds this clip, please make it available on YOU TUBE under the title: HOW TO STOP BUGGERS THE RUSSIAN WAY.
Thank you all.
P.S. Real men who want my attention talk to me and behave in a gentleman like manner. They don't spy on me, nor do they harass me in any manner. It's fatal when they do it. For them, of course.