Honey
Honey
Honey
How I wish Nature was mine...my Valentine!!!I am waiting...
31 March
It is either that, or..you will have to marry me!!!
hihihi
13 April
I hardly ever remember my dreams; yet, I often dream about kissing you.
Sleep on it!!!
27 April
Cheer up, darling!
Just in case the bastards try to pawn my hair, I'm going to put it inside a pillow, and keep it for you.
hihihi
See how optimistic I am ?
So, smile, but only for me, when you get there, ok?
Never forget that winners prefer other men's jealousy than their respect.
28 April
What a shameless bitch she is!
Reality beats fiction, indeed.
The harm she is doing to me will be paid by her tenfold.
It is time to let the world know about her special and very intimate friends and what they have done to you. I hope they all drown, starting with the pool boy.
You don't belong there, honey. You never did. Just pack and leave!!!
3 May
When an evil woman and a good man (or an evil man and a good woman) get together, it's a tragedy. One should always look for the perfect partner, good with good, and evil with evil. It's never too soon to put an end to tragic couples, because evil always contaminates good.Amen!!!
What a shameless bitch she is!
Reality beats fiction, indeed.
The harm she is doing to me will be paid by her tenfold.
It is time to let the world know about her special and very intimate friends and what they have done to you. I hope they all drown, starting with the pool boy.
You don't belong there, honey. You never did. Just pack and leave!!!
3 May
When an evil woman and a good man (or an evil man and a good woman) get together, it's a tragedy. One should always look for the perfect partner, good with good, and evil with evil. It's never too soon to put an end to tragic couples, because evil always contaminates good.Amen!!!
