Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Shit never changes



Yesterday, today or tomorrow, looks and deeds.
( Don't you forget.)


Ah, and your phones are much more important than mine, by the way...
That is why archive phones should be well hidden.

5 April 

Phone contents are a very valuable thing these days, aren't they?
I just wonder how much...
Get on with it, and don't be cheap with me!

10 April

The right reply is compensation (and I deserve a big one).
The wrong reply is to attack me again.
Guess who is being stupid?
THOSE WHO HAVE ROOFS MADE OF GLASS SHOULD NEVER THROW STONES...

9 April
It is never enough to remind everyone that spying is a crime.
But to actually record via Internet or through the walls 
(yes, it does exist, this state of the art technology) 
the private behavior of those who do not even dream about what they are being subject to, that is a total depravity beyond redemption.
And then to share these porn movies with the other mobsters, to show power.
And then, of course, to try to intimidate the victims. 
With me, no can do, I learned to live with it and I am now totally shameless. I simply call your bluff, go ahead and show what you have, and I will finally be the shining star of the sexy movies, including my wild dances, quite a performance, what I do when I know I am being watched, just to mock you, pieces of shit. 
Monsters who do this are usually impotent or  have a repressed sexuality. So, it is you who should fear what can happen to your reputation, not me or the other victims.
Therefore, I say it again, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, because that is what you really need.
AMEN!!!

13 April

What are you smiling about? You grotesque, pathetic Joker?
You really believe you are untouchable. You are even going for a new round of forbidden TV. It's business as usual !
You don't fool me. I know your partners and your crimes.
Your time will come.

24 April 

I always mean what I write. Therefore, you would better change your ways.
Mind the warning issued on the 29 January, now in verse inspired by a new song  by Beyonce:

YOU HURT HIM OR ME,
YOU HURT YOURSELF.
YOU DO THAT SHIT AGAIN,
YOU GONNA LOSE YOUR WIFE.


3 May
When an evil man and an evil woman get together, they should stay together forever.
It's a perfect couple. Only one household is damaged.