
The real one went as expected. But he's got the "red-carpet oscar" for best dressed male (oh, that red rose touch!). No surprise for those who saw him at the Baftas, a few weeks ago. And he's got the "charmer oscar" for having taken his niece to the ceremony. I want an uncle like that!
He looks older with that beard, but it's for a role he's playing at the moment. He's got so many faces already, with various beards and moustaches, brown or blond, that this one comes as no surprise. He looks confident and mature with it, something I admire in the few men of my generation who don't behave (and try to look) like teenagers. I've to say I hate moustaches and don't like beards, but I like to see Viggo with a beard. In fact, I don't believe he'll ever be more gorgeous than he was as Aragorn, with brown long hair and savage beard. At least, for my taste.
Anyway, he's a Libra through and through: good brains, good looks and good ways. Good for him! This was a good start. Maybe he'll get the real Oscar next year.