When there is a will,
there is a way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOOOfK_heU4
25 March:
It looks like yesterday you've got your body back entirely.
(I wish I could say the same.)
Congratulations!
I'm glad I did all I did for you, never the less...
And since there is no help,
let us kiss and part with a fine tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZw3MK50Rk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOOOfK_heU4
25 March:
It looks like yesterday you've got your body back entirely.
(I wish I could say the same.)
Congratulations!
I'm glad I did all I did for you, never the less...
And since there is no help,
let us kiss and part with a fine tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZw3MK50Rk
26 March:
Yes, it's true it's not over until it's over.
I didn't know, and it's despicable. They are defiant till the end. It's up to you to clean it, or you won't survive.
As for me, don't be stupid again. You know what you have to do and you're already late.