Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Java hates America ?

 
 
 
It's no news my computers are always under attack (remember one was put out of order six months ago) not only by the usual pirates-hackers, but also by employees of the Internet provider on the pay role not only to harass me, but also to treat me like a ignoramus moron.
The last two weeks have been particularly bad. The reply to my many complaints went from simply disregarding them, to say it's a problem in the area, to say  the pen's software is outdated, and to ask repeatedly about Java: do I have the programs, are they updated, perhaps I need to look into it because Java is the key to my access to the Web,etc.
Of course everything is fine with the Java in my computer, as if I would ever mess with important software on a whim. I had to listen to that bullshit again yesterday and I was left without online access to the big event of the day: the USA Elections. If I didn't have a friend to help me, I would be spending a lot of time and money with  computer Java assistance I didn't need. Ironically, that's what my Jau is: a friend in need who knows many  Javas, but who is not a native of the island of Java.
A good Jau is welcome here, but a bad Jau is not, whoever he is, wherever he is, no matter how powerful he is. My advice is for him to go back to his place of birth and rethink his life. It's one of the best places in the world to do it.
Anyway, no matter what he does or doesn't do with his life, he should stay away from me once and for all. Absolutely !!!